Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
It is easy money against this defense.

Zero pass rush ALL NIGHT.
Partially it looks to be that Micah is not full strength, but the larger part is the 9ers have just dominated.

The game plan is perfect from them

Sydla

Reaction score
Good lord. There is no white jerseys on the screen when the camera moves to the receiver. It's unreal how open they are regardless if we play man or zone.
:omg:
You are watching a surgeon as OC at work right here.

So when people blame Dak (he deserves it) solely for this offense stinking, watch Shanahan's O and then watch what McCarthy is doing.

McCarthy BLOWS. I can't say it any more forcibly than that. He BLOWS as a HC and might be even worse as an OC. He's that mediocre.

This team is going nowhere with him.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
All I want for the next drive is to see a play called where the ball is thrown between 10 and 20 yards. Not 40 yards and not 5 yards but a simple 10-20 yard pass.
Dak can’t anticipate so why would you think he can hit middle. The only reason I suspect is so dak lovers can blame int on wr

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
It was inevitable, dude played behind all pro offensive line, pro bowl caliber WR/RB. And still looked average
I believe McCarthy saw exactly what he had in Dak in the offseason when trying to implement the west coast offense. That is what caused the trade for Lance. I don't even know if he will be the answer, but he sure as hell can't be worse than Dak.

gmb1

Reaction score
Micah and the 'Boys are being paid to sell this game. Gotta be.

Status
Not open for further replies.