Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyFlame

Reaction score
Yep now they are calling our defense over rated which is true. That they have talked up Purdy non stop and said nothing about Dak except this loser needs to do something it all ya need to know. They think he is a joke.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
There isn’t a single redeeming thing about this game. If I hear anything but disgust from anyone on on the Cowboys payroll I’ll know they don’t actually care about competing for a ring.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
We really shouldn't be surprised given the sample in Arizona. They showed obvious issues on Defense. The team just isn't as good as we'd like it to be. Probably 10-11 wins like most predicted, Maybe a WC win and another divisional playoff exit if we're lucky. Clearly not a championship team. Oh well. At least we know for sure.
Yep , this game shows the Cardinals game was no fluke.

CB61

Reaction score
It's going to be painful. Because they'll win just enough to possibly make the playoffs, maybe win one game and then Jerry will somehow use that to justify bringing Dak back and McCarthy back.

I'd rather the season implode on itself but it likely won't.
By the time he fires McCarthy and/or gets rid of Prescott the team will be crap again and then rebuilding mode? It's a vicious circle with Jerry Jones

9of11

Reaction score
Good night guys and gals....I wish it was better for us...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Defense is sucking big time, and the offense is impotent. Our "star" running back has 7 carries for 22 yards. And people screamed for him to replace Zeke because Zeke was only getting 3.8 ypc. Well now we have a back that gets 3.1 instead. Congratulations! You got your wish.
People dissed Schutlz because he wasn't any good. Well Schultz had 7 catches for 65 yards. Our "great" replacement Ferguson has 3 for 28.
Congratulations! You got your wish.

It's about time we quit picking on one player and blaming him for all of Dallas' ills. Dallas has only one ill - JERRY JONES.

But I digress.

I was perfectly willing to believe that this team had a shot at a SB win, or maybe an NFC Championship game appearance, but was reserving judgement until they played a top team this year. Well, now we have, and it's painfully obvious why I reserved judgement.

This is an average NFL team, maybe, MAYBE a "pretty good team". But those teams don't win SBs or get to title games. They wallop poor teams, lose to average teams at times. That's my Dallas Cowboys.

Write this season off folks, once again....
You do know that FANS don't make ANY DECISIONS, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.