Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I would bench Dak just to start and light a fire at this point. Game is lost, but can the season be saved? Next time i play a very good team and get this outcome i bench the QB at the half sending a clear message. Losing a chance to compete because of loyalty is no formula for winning.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Gonna be tough to do much better than .500 with this team. The offense is a disaster and the defense is inconsistent.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Tough pill to swallow. This team is simply not even close to the 49ers. They need to find a QB which isn’t easy. Fools gold again after beating up on weak teams. 28 years and counting and at that rate it might be 28 more years.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Separate Dak the person and Dak the QB.

-Dak the person is someone you want to lead your team.
-Dak the QB is someone you want to lead the team from the backup position.
A true leader would get mad, and talk to the troops to get them on the right page. Are you seeing on the field leadership?

aikemirv

Reaction score
Really great symmetry between coach and his offense and the GM.

Let's bring in a WR that can stretch the field and work the seams and pair him with a 1990s WCO that works basically within 10 yards of the LOS.

This is another example of how Jerry really has no vision on how to build a team. He just collects players. Thats it.
I don’t think he has a coach who have the vision for that either. Honestly trying to run a west coast offense with a QB who really has very little touch and natural accuracy is always gonna fail

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Parsons burned himself out within the first 5 minutes of the game again
I hope people come around on him at some point. He is nothing but a front running stat padder. When we have games like the games against both NY teams or NE, oh he's all over the place. Sand bagging it. But when it comes to these kind of litmus test games or in the playoffs, nowhere to be found. Don't hear his name at all.

Great talent but just doesn't impact the games you need him in.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
That was different. Manning won games against top level teams. Dak never has.
True! I'm just saying that Manning had the monkey on his back until he did. Dak will have the monkey on his back until he does. That's where the comparisons end.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Time of Possession
DAL: 15:53
SF: 29:07

About a 2:1 advantage for SF. The Dallas Defense is already looks worn down and gassed...it ain't gonna get any better.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
He doesn't have to, they are wide open!
Purdy throws a 10 yard pass and the recevier runs for another 25 yards. After 3 or 4 of those the dbs play closer, and then Purdy just throws over them for a 40 yard completion. Purdy isn't so great, but he's in the perfect system for his abilities.

Too bad Dallas doesn't know how to do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.