Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
SF would say that but before tonight all they did was play 2 deep safety. Tonight they adjusted to McCarthy basically being a coward who only calls 5 yard passes and 45 yard passes so they are stacking the box. For context if you are playing 2 deep safety regardless of what you are saying in the press conference you are daring a team to run it on you.

All of these surveys that come out prior to the season are anonymous so they are not putting their name to it but what they are doing is ranking Dak HIGHER than 22-23 other QB. However the other that only 5 QBs in the NFL are any good is laughably stupid. There is just no other word for it. It is laughably stupid.
what is the difference between Derek Carr and Dak?

What does Dak do better, adjust for the dumpster fire that was Oakland/LV?

Kirk Cousins? what is better? Stafford?

thise surveys are bogus. No GM is wasting 40 hours to study tape on a QB that will never be in their team, they go by name notoriety and move on. you act like part of the GMS job is to answer meaningless polls.

it's like coaches who used to let interns vote in the Coaches Poll. joke

DStar22

Reaction score
I dunno, the offense has been terrible but the defense has been horrendous as well, apart from a few drives in the first half. No one escapes the criticism from this game.
you can;t keep your defense on the field for 25 minutes in the first half and expect them to be good to go in the 2nd.

we did not get a first down until like the 4th or 5th drive.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
ALSO: 34yds rushing.

Sorry but either the OLine completely sucks or Pollard isn't as good a RB1 as DAL thought he'd be.

Also...DAL has a FB and TEs but just have nowhere near the play calling creativity or ability to execute as SF

CB61

Reaction score
That play with number 44 San Francisco has been killing us with that the last 10 times we played them ? Different player same number

khiladi

Reaction score
Yea and honesty his weapons have a hard time catching his passes in stride. He’s a bad fit for this offense. I don’t even like baker mayfield but I think he would work better
It’s not the offense. He’d always been like this. You can’t change a guy that is slow at processing the field. Even Witten said Dak is an early read QB.

Purdy has effectively neutralized this defense with his quick releases and reads.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
How do they get that open . He is literally the only player on that side of the field.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
I still see a 12-5 finish. The 49ers are proving they really are the juggernaut. Not sure anyone would beat them tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.