Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
An indoor/turf team like the Cowboys can never be built on a dominant defensive team. The offense and QB has to be GREAT (see the Greatest Show on Turf Rams, Peyton's Colts, and Brees' Saints).

Yeah the defense is getting whooped but this is who they are. The offense has to set the tone and keep them in games. 1 TD vs. the 49ers every time they play is not going to win but that's all Dak's unit can do

Slick

Reaction score
You have to play to get stats, right? Soooo.....I'm not sure what you mean. Dak has had bad games for sure. Every QB has. Maybe you should learn the game before you speak. You sound like you've never played before.
Tad, your brother sucks. Get over it. Running up stats against garbage teams only get you a fat check in Jerry World.

Cmac

Reaction score
Dak had an all pro line and top flight RG, they bright Amari got him and now has Cook, Gallup and Lamb. He never had Jason Garrett as a play caller unlike Romo.
I knew an excuse was coming. I knew it.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I have seen enough of this dink and dunk BS.

Why we didn't go for it before half and ran the ball on 3rd and 4 from their 30 is puzzling as hell to me. It was clear we needed the offense to do something and McCarthy is trying to dink and dunk it down the field. Just awful

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
There's no bravery in the FO or coaching staff, they treat Dak like he's a demigod, he's closer to being a scrub.

dfense

Reaction score
Career defining performance here for 3 and out Dak. Appearently you can get good QBs with the last pick in the draft.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Defense is sucking big time, and the offense is impotent. Our "star" running back has 7 carries for 22 yards. And people screamed for him to replace Zeke because Zeke was only getting 3.8 ypc. Well now we have a back that gets 3.1 instead. Congratulations! You got your wish.
People dissed Schutlz because he wasn't any good. Well Schultz had 7 catches for 65 yards. Our "great" replacement Ferguson has 3 for 28.
Congratulations! You got your wish.

It's about time we quit picking on one player and blaming him for all of Dallas' ills. Dallas has only one ill - JERRY JONES.

But I digress.

I was perfectly willing to believe that this team had a shot at a SB win, or maybe an NFC Championship game appearance, but was reserving judgement until they played a top team this year. Well, now we have, and it's painfully obvious why I reserved judgement.

This is an average NFL team, maybe, MAYBE a "pretty good team". But those teams don't win SBs or get to title games. They wallop poor teams, lose to average teams at times. That's my Dallas Cowboys.

Write this season off folks, once again....
Well...though I agree with you on all you're saying, I don't agree to write the season off in week 5. There is plenty of football left. The team that gets hot in December and can carry that momentum in the playoffs has a shot. It's still early

Status
Not open for further replies.