Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I would bench Dak just to start and light a fire at this point. Game is lost, but can the season be saved? Next time i play a very good team and get this outcome i bench the QB at the half sending a clear message. Losing a chance to compete because of loyalty is no formula for winning.
If Philly can win games with a goof like Hurts the Cowboys should be able to win quite a few games with Dak.

Mark

Reaction score
We really shouldn't be surprised given the sample in Arizona. They showed obvious issues on Defense. QB and offense looks like trash. The team just isn't as good as we'd like it to be. Probably 10-11 wins like most predicted, Maybe a WC win and another divisional playoff exit if we're lucky. Clearly not a championship team. Oh well. At least we know for sure.
Clearly a wide gulf between the "haves" (SF & PHI) and the "have-nots" (DAL & everyone else) in the NFC. 10-7 will be really lucky...with two "Ls" likely against Philly, and having to play BUF & MIA on the road.

I'm not opposed to burning the house down & rebuilding entirely. The irrational attachment to Dak as the face of the franchise has done nothing but hold the franchise back.

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
Not sure this is a playoff team. Smoked by the one team with a pulse and already had ***-kicked by crappy team who schemed against them. I don’t see them having much success against teams that are actually decent. This offense has been a joke through first 5 weeks and defensively it can be schemed against too easily. Defense too reliant on pass rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.