Cowboys Vs 49ers ***GAME THREAD*** 1st Half

Aikbach

Reaction score
Statue of liberty, The Annexation of Puerto Rico, do something!

dallas_112678

Reaction score
If this is what our offense is then it is all on Garrett. We have far to many weapons to be this bad on offense. T.O may not be what he used to be but he is still a better receiver than most, and where the hell is Roy williams?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
TheCount;2436381 said:
What's funny is that obviously the front 7 are doing their job, it's the secondary that's hideous.

+1

like when newman watched the WR catch that floater. ***!!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Kick off again to Scandrick at the goal line, dropped near the 25.

Kalyan

Reaction score
Every OC in the league can expose our weakness except our OC. Does this week team have any weakness that our probowler can take advantage of or are they play 11 future HOF players? It'r premature but the way our offense came out really sucks

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
windward;2436387 said:
Hill is a 1-1 QB that should be 2-0.

yea Hill been playing really good since he started starting.....this isn't anything new. They haven't had any restrictions on him either.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
hey wats up guys? i guess im not the only one showing up "late" today to the game cause the team seems to be doin the same as well. Oh and can someone explain to me what purpose Henry serves on this team??? well other than helping the other team win...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Wow, no commercial.

1st and 10 - Anderson in at FB.

I right - Romo playaction no pressure deep Witten , caught but they say his other foot wasn't down.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Can anyone who's actually WATCHING the game say whether or not ANYONE is on our sidelines ripping the players?

We CANNOT give up 150 passing yards per quarter to Shaun Freaking Hill!

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Why the hell do we keep forcing sideline routes? Over the middle damn it. Give the WR a chance to catch it.