Cowboys Vs 49ers ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
zeroburrito;2437582 said:
its a game fellas.

No, it isn't. Two TD's and two 2-point conversions just to tie while holding Dallas scoreless in 8 minutes?

This one's finished.

There. I said it.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Clove;2437598 said:
Okay guys, we've had fun with Berry but now let's get back to football.
i know lets get other women involved!!!! Haha i kid i kid

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
see what happens when you put it in cruise control while the other team is trying to win.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Draegerman;2437591 said:
Well, in all fairness to adbutcher, my wife is watching the game with me while I monitor this message thread. She keeps asking me what am I doing and I keep trying to explain to her that it's a Cowboys message board. She just rolls her eyes at me whenever one of these Balle pics come up. :eek::
Understood, my wife had to work today and she just walked in about 10 minutes ago. Luckily, she's gone into the bedroom for now. :D

mmohican29

Reaction score
everytime the whiners try to score we should try to answer. there is still 8 mins left and we need to put this baby away. I have no problem with hanging 40 on SF.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
High Kick is recovered by San Fran. Of course we weren't ready. ~flag~

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Thank god they had a flag on that. We knew it was coming and still couldn't stop it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
adbutcher;2437599 said:
book_him_dano.jpg
:)
:laugh2: You're going to make me post the YouTube video of the show's opening theme if you keep that up. :)

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Draegerman;2437591 said:
Well, in all fairness to adbutcher, my wife is watching the game with me while I monitor this message thread. She keeps asking me what am I doing and I keep trying to explain to her that it's a Cowboys message board. She just rolls her eyes at me whenever one of these Balle pics come up. :eek::

:lmao2::lmao:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We need WRs in the Special teams for that jump ball, including the tall Watkins up front.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
My badon the last Halle pic, fellas. I missed the Mod message before I posted. Sorry.