Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers Post Game Thread***

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
What happen to this guy. Was he in the stadium. Cuz he didn’t register even a Qb pressure. No way you pay him 30 mil plus a year. Trade him now for a kings ransom before his stock drops thru the floor.

Maverick84

Reaction score
What are you talking about, he's been visibly moping on the sidelines like a sad child since the first drive of the Arizona game

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Random comment: The entire team looked slow. The receivers couldn't cut. The defensive backs couldn't stay with people. Micah frequently looked like he was playing in mud.

How much does grass affect how this team plays?

doomsday9084

Reaction score
I pointed this out when we were playing AZ.
Yeah, that game came to mind as I was posting that. This looks like a different, and much worse team on grass. I have no idea why grass would affect the Cowboys more than other teams but going back through last year, there is a pretty clear pattern.

This year:
3-0 turf
0-2 grass

Last year
2-6 grass
11-0 turf

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
NFL Network is replaying the game right now for all you other masochists out there.

NotForLong

Reaction score
we need a new starting receiver and two on defense. the d line is nt good enough. I don't care how we look against bad teams. we're not physical. we need a real middle lb er who's physical and reads the offense. we need a physical run stopper on the d line. we might need to change the o line. how do we have linemen who get this much respect and still can't run against top defenses? the 2014 LINE RAN ON anyone. maybe our guys are overrated.
No mention of a New QB . . . Amazing

coachharden

Reaction score
Here in Dallas, I feel Jerry is tIred and is semi content with loosing. The alternative to loosing seems just too daunting of a job for him anymore at his age. He's been through the highs and lows of ownership. It's time to sell the team like it was for Bum Bright all those years ago. Jerry believes he can change this thing by hiring retread coaches.
Need a new owner who wants to inject new energy into the franchise with a new GM, coach and leadership.

In Detroit where I'm from, we have finally found an owner (albeit same Ford family) with some energy and drive who demands accountability. Got a great GM and coach. The team is finally moving forward in the right direction. It's been fun, but the 49ers and Philly are the teams to beat.

There is no choice but for Dallas to move forward now. Move on to a modern owner, GM, coach, new quarterback etc.
Maybe Jerry can make the right decisions, but his track record says otherwise.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
Lack of competing was disturbing last night. It's like team did not care. Dak talks a game and plays scared.

Barewulf

Reaction score
Can we all agree now that Dak is not the answer? It's difficult to digest the massive contract they gave him, but unfathomable to think ownership would do it again.

Oh yeah, fantastic job defense! Brock Purdy? Who TF is that? Y'all sure do love to give some no name QB's record days.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Its been real fellas, I will see yall next week as the Cowboys try to find their manhood against the mighty Chargers.;)

Peace.

lopey

Reaction score
People calling the offensive shortcomings a coach problem are letting dak off the hook. This offence is QB friendly and out 40 mill qb can’t read a defence. Play zone snd he’s lost.

Time for Lance. I want to see what he’s got. Can’t be any worse than Dak

Swagger

Reaction score
The positive is that thankfully Prescott has not been extended yet so there's an out to eat his contract after this season which is more than manageable with the salary cap increasing. This will FINALLY be his last season after having to endure his deer in the headlights look against good teams for 7 years.