Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers Post Game Thread***

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Dak stopped running after he snapped his ankle, dude is too scared now to leave the pocket..........

That aint gonna change, so if Dak cant be a pocket passer then we are going to need a new QB.
.........scared to run and he's not smart enough to get rid of the ball when his receivers are covered. He just hangs onto the ball till he's sacked.
There's no excuse for that. GET RID OF THE DANG BALL!!!

LysleE

Reaction score
Suddenly I’m not sure about wildcard status

Lions Seahawks rams packers commanders bucs falcons saints territory
I wasn't sure Dallas would win this game tonight, but I never expected the defense to give up so many yards and points. The 49ers played only 3 quarters and won by 32.

I know Dak will get a lot of criticism and he deserves it, but it was not his fault the 49ers scored at will. Remember, they fumbled at the one yards line or it would have been 28 to 7 at the half.

The defense was awful. But give Purdy credit. He is a smart accurate passer. He made Dak look like a bum.

The Cowboys miss Diggs. He had that swagger and the Cowboys secondary misses that.

Every game now, Kearse looks like he is a big problem. I don't know who else they can play but Kearse is a liability.

When Dallas loses, it is a team effort. For the most part the entire team was bad.

But it is hard to look at this game comparing Purdy to Dak and not see that Dak is the problem. He is still holding the ball too long, he is not seeing the field. He is inaccurate. Dak could not make any of those throws Purdy dropped in for big gains. I don't know what they do with Dak, but if I was them, I would find out right now if Trey Lance has a future in teh NFL. If he doesn't then the Cowboys need to spend some draft capital on a QB.

Its the play calling too. You could see right away you cannot run outside on SF. Their LBs are way to fast and instinctive. Dallas wasted so many downs trying to run outside for no gain or a loss. I would run right up the gut against them. Run at them, they they were running at Parsons. I would use a FB and run Dowdle and Pollard right behind him. They have a great run blocking duo on both sides of the line and they wasted it.
You raise great points. Sadly, MM should have adjusted his play calling. Dallas offense was embarrassing…KM may have called some dumb plays at times, but at least the offense was dynamic and scored points.
Purdy throws a nice ball; he reads coverages quickly and hits WRs in stride. I think Dak may have more physical tools, but he doesn’t read coverages well and is inaccurate with his passes; and when Dallas is behind he starts to press and forces balls into coverage.
Sadly…I think Jerry doesn’t see Dak as the problem; Dak is Jerry’s son and will get extended; MM will go before Dak.

LysleE

Reaction score
Sorry fellas, but we dont belong on the same field as the 49ers.

And if you think this was bad, just wait till we play Philly.................that is another arse whooping.

Botttom Line................the 49ers and the Eagles are the class of the NFC.
Wait until we play Detroit, Seattle, Miami, Philly and Buffalo.
KM might be licking his chops about now after watching this game.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
.........scared to run and he's not smart enough to get rid of the ball when his receivers are covered. He just hangs onto the ball till he's sacked.
There's no excuse for that. GET RID OF THE DANG BALL!!!
This reminds me of the play against the 49ers in the playoffs last year where Dak held the ball in our own end zone while a defender ran right at him to hit him for a safety, but inexplicably ran by him. That was one of the dumbest plays by any QB I've ever seen, and not enough was made of that.

Zman5

Reaction score
Now I know why the Niners got rid of Trey Lance. He supposedly helped out our coaches this week with his knowledge of the Niners playbook. It's obvious after today's game, he doesn't know or understand the Niners playbook.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I don’t know how you rebound from that

Absolutely demoralizing. We’re nowhere close.
You start by not telegraphing the plays..

Awful, awful, awful, play calling by our beloved OC.

Anyone miss Kellen Moore?

I do...

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
Delusional fans as always, I bet is the same people that keep buying tickets and watching games every week, because yeah, it's fun to see your team getting destroyed.

ICP

Reaction score
He didn't need to say it, everyone knew where they were going before the first half ended, straight down the toilet