Game Day ***Cowboys vs 49ers Post Game Thread***

BigD5

Reaction score
He looked scared of the 49ers, he honestly did.

Matter of fact, the whole dam team looked like they were just terrified to even be on the same field as the 49ers.
That’s the difference. San Fran is licking their chops to beat the hell out of the cowboys and bring physical pain to the players.

While Dallas just walks around with that thousand mile stare all scared and playing timid and just visually extremely soft to any one watching on tv

Grown men out there playing like wimps and scared of another team bc that other team is their bully and Dallas will NOT stand up for themselves. They are entirely too weak

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
He needs a great OL and running game, or a defense to generate turn-overs or great field position. Paying him that contract was the worst outcome for the franchise.
Seems like he needs everything to be perfect for him to play well. It's not all on Dak but the offense has gotten worse with him despite all of the changes.

Surfguy

Reaction score
I’m wound up big time. Are we supposed to sleep after this?

LysleE

Reaction score
We're not ever winning a meaningful game until Mike McCarthy and Dak are long gone
Agreed! But sadly, you know Jerry will extend Dak
did Micah wear himself out? Is he hurt?

he looked slow most of this game. He took on Trent Williams quite a bit. Williams handled him with ease.

the DLine looked pitiful. 2ndary was soso
It seemed like every SF offensive player was putting a hat on Parsons. I don’t recall him being a factor at all…he was effectively neutralized.

LysleE

Reaction score
No one looked good. No one played well. This was so bad, I think it took the air out of the whole season tbh
Agreed! Dallas played tentative and with no heart. This dink-and-dunk offense has to go…only one good pass play by Dallas for a TD and that was in a free release! MM was totally out-coached by Shanahan and Dak folded under the pressure; Dak is a front runner and needs a lead to play well.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I know at @MountaineerCowboy made a thread before the game, but if they really felt this way then this says a whole lot, and they showed why they wanted that