Game Day *** Cowboys vs 49ers pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mannix

Reaction score
-----Maybe you can get your nails done after.

haha...good one. I'd rather be checking out Jin Young Ko, then watching Jaclyn Smith turn the wrong direction or jump on piles 9 yards downfield.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Oh another game, I kinda forgot. Go someone, who may or may not be the Cowboys. lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
NO tank talk

Go Cowboys!! I luv noon starts pull the bandaid

easier to take losses now knowing the draft picks are coming however

there are teams we know who they are

Pittsburgh
GB
SF
and the entire NFCE

no fan a true fan even ones on the tank train should root for us to lose against any of those teams..they are mortal enemy's biggest rivals we have

if thats you ,your fan card is revoked..!! I will ignore you the rest of the season!

best guess

27-20 Cowboys win

Last edited:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
We’re gonna get blown out by Nick Mullens. Can’t wait for the embarrassment that will ensue. Cowboys players probably won’t care though, nor will Jerry Jones as he will still say “We have a chance in this division!” :rolleyes:

blueblood70

Reaction score
I have to say, I believe Dalton is way better than Mullens....however, it's our defense, as usual, that will disappoint us.
Most likely the SF game plan is use 3 RBBC and give them 12-15 carries each and Mullens wont see many passes today something like 10-17 150

teams know our Achilles heal throwing on us would be stupid..just hand it off 40times and you most likely get 20 points 300 yards without trying and cute..

blueblood70

Reaction score
so i havent really watched much of SF this season whats their weakness, how can they be beat?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Anybody else counting the seconds down? Feels like kickoff will never get here.
going to be like the mid 90s battles

Dalton vs Mullins > then Aikman vs Young

so yes chewing my nails in anticipationo_O:rolleyes:..

did i match your sarcasm meter?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Dallas wins, it will be the 1st time in 22 games they will have won back to back games.

Watching the local Dallas CBS game day show in DFW. The players want to win, they feel winning back to back will be a big step going forward.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They said Zeke still battling the calf injury, but as of now he is expected to play.
Zeke is fine, just not a good year with the hamstring and now a calf injury, and missing Dak and no OL.

Pollard may get more carries today.

Oh now they just said Zeke is inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.