Game Day *** Cowboys vs 49ers pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardline

Reaction score
SF needs to come out on fire and dominate right off the bat .
I don't want the Cowboys to even look like they're in this game.

rags

Reaction score
If Dallas wins, it will be the 1st time in 22 games they will have won back to back games.

Watching the local Dallas CBS game day show in DFW. The players want to win, they feel winning back to back will be a big step going forward.

I was going to remind people that today's game is on CBS and not Fox, but you beat me to it.

Carson

Reaction score
SF needs to come out on fire and dominate right off the bat .
I don't want the Cowboys to even look like they're in this game.

As long as Mullens is at QB, we will be in the game

Unless their defense scores multiple times

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What a difference a year makes. The 49ers are not that bad a team, they have just been decimated by injuries much like the Cowboys. Both of these teams have the ability to bounce back next season.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was going to remind people that today's game is on CBS and not Fox, but you beat me to it.

Yes, as the game flexed out was to be on CBS, so they gave up the Browns - Giants game, got this one.

But this local game day show is on CBS every week, regardless what channel the Cowboys are on. So actually you really did let people know.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Pretty sure if we lose this game we're eliminated.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What a difference a year makes. The 49ers are not that bad a team, they have just been decimated by injuries much like the Cowboys. Both of these teams have the ability to bounce back next season.
The difference I see is that they have a much better defense. And, Dalton may actually be better.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
They said Zeke still battling the calf injury, but as of now he is expected to play.
Zeke is fine, just not a good year with the hamstring and now a calf injury, and missing Dak and no OL.

Pollard may get more carries today.

Oh now they just said Zeke is inactive.
I wanna say he had an groin issue as well. Might be mistaken. Tough year especially with this O line.

Status
Not open for further replies.