Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Dallas's defense is straight garbage ... It's so frustrating watching them, especially when they let teams consistently convert 3rd and Longs.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Why are we paying ware all this money? He is a liability in the run game and can't get to qb anymore. Move him while he still has value

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
This reminds me of the Saints game. What are we going to do to change this? I say go man coverage and increase the line on d.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Ok. If our offense doesn't score a TD on our next possession, we are done. This D isn't stoping anybody tonight.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Romo deserves better
The media will blame him even though this may be the worst defense ever

Cowboys22

Reaction score
And people keep calling us haters when we point out this team is full of overrated, weak minded, soft losers. Every single player on that D would rather be somewhere else right now. They have no shot to win this game with this D.

Dodger12

Reaction score
And this Bears D is missing something like 6 starters but they can make a stop. Unreal.......

rcaldw

Reaction score
I would fire Kiffen after the game, regardless. Marinelli can coach the defense. You can't come out in the biggest game of the year, rob the team of momentum your first time out, and give them a second TD your second time out.. Just can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.