Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
There is no place here for name calling.

The offense needs to put up more than 14 to cover for the defense. We had a few bad drives in there.

Uh, if you score 14 points every four possessions, like we did, you'll have by far the most effective offense in the NFL. The problem is, our defense allowed 24 points on four possessions, which is just about as bad as you can possibly do.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It's actually funny to read how this forum goes in full melt-down mode whenever the Cowboys fall behind in a game. LOL!

dstovall5

Reaction score
Dez is the least of our worries.

I agree, but you're talking like we refuse to give Dez the ball. Maybe if he did those things I listed better he'd get the ball more, just a thought? Dez is talented, but he makes too many rookie type mistakes that someone of his caliber shouldn't make.

erod

Reaction score
This is ridiculous....
We are making a career backup/journeyman QB look like a HOFer. Defense has no pass rush and no coverage. Anyone who thinks were going{IF}to the playoffs pm me ill sell you a parcel of beachfront property for a ham sandwich and a wife that cant cook worth a flip.

McCown has looked great every week.

dupree89

Reaction score
The problem is Ware, Carter, Carr, Scandrick, and Lee look as bad as Heath and Webb.

I know everyone will point to lack of pressure....and I agree. But can Scandrick and Carr make a play? Just once tonight?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Uh, if you score 14 points every four possessions, like we did, you'll have by far the most effective offense in the NFL. The problem is, our defense allowed 24 points on four possessions, which is just about as bad as you can possibly do.

Yes this defense is .......challenged

Doomsay

Reaction score
The offense isn't do squat. Not when their offense has 24 points. Why can't we have 24?
years ago.
We got stupid and Garrett -like towards the end of the 2nd quarter. The child coach still hasn't gotten over his end of half Washington debacle a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.