Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 1st half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Gonna be 31-14 midway through the 4th.

Everyone will blame Romo, no one will mention the Witten dropped pass (which would have AT LEAST allowed us to take more time off the clock), the none called facemask on Dez, the obvious defensive holding on third down, etc...

felix360

Reaction score
this is really incredible, these offenses just know that secondary sucks so they throw all day and night. just utter disgust

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Look on the bright side kiffin will make tons of half time adjustments and things will change. Oh wait

newlander

Reaction score
Just awful, awful defense. Two defenders, neither playing the ball.

I'll take your word for it. I saw this coming TEN miles away on Thanksgiving day. I've been a fan since 1978 and haven't missed a nationally televised game in that time.

However I just can't watch this defense anymore: it's simply unwatchable. I hated the Kiffin hire and still do. That said, NO D.Coordinator could win with this Dline.....it's abhorrent.

Gaede

Reaction score
I don't know how we win with the defense this bad and the Bears offense playing like this.

They are way more consistent than we are on offense

jgboys1

Reaction score
Not to be a Debbie downer but the bears get the ball 1st in the second half. And the hits just keep on coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.