Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Zeke isn’t worth his pay. The QB is way outplaying his pay.

We are talking the boys QB right? All I reading on here is pass in dirt, too high, nowhere near receiver and less than 60 yards while Mitch T. is lighting us up, that QB?

JMPearson

Reaction score
wish I could stop watching these games... as long as Garrett's here it is what it is.. not sure a new coach fixes this mess either. these guys aint that good.. "all that talent" the fans are being sold this crap.. just talent would beat decent teams at least once a year haha..these guys just ain't that good. but show up dressed like movie stars haha.

2000 coaches could fix this

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He is part of the problem not the solution, clean house
I have no problem doing that. Just saying it sucks but I’m sure once he does interviews teams will know he’s not responsible for this crap and won’t be judged for it. Didn’t hurt Zimmer.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
This team isnt worth your emotion. I used to make a big meal, drink etc and it was an all day party on a night game. Now I'm tucked in bed just watching on my tablet and talking here.
Things won't change until Jerrah dies and/or the team is sold

Great post bud! Iknow but it’s sad. It’s got me even wondering about my Garrett talk. I feel like everything is a dumpster fire and maybe he’s not the worst of it. I’ll take anything right now. Just a sad time

jgboys1

Reaction score
If our coaches are this bad maybe our players suck too. They(and jerry) picked them.

This talent thing is very questionable at this point
I believe that. The ‘“talent” on this team is very questionable, no matter what Jerry Jones tells us.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
Fox should insert fart noises, burp sounds, some kind of zany musical score, and a laugh track for our football games. Seems appropriate.

mrmojo

Reaction score
And were stuck with the guys we signed this off season Ugh...Hopefully the new coach can get them motivated at least...

ShortRound

Reaction score
I bet some top posters on this board could coach this team better than Garrett.

Status
Not open for further replies.