Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I wasn't knocking Zeke. But merely saying jaylon got the contract because Jerry wanted to show Zeke up. And then ended up caving to Zeke anyway and compounding the mistake. Zeke did not deserve a new contract before dak and coop

Agree, based on the last 6 games Dak contract should be in the 20's now.

Beastsfromthenfceast

Reaction score
May be somebody on this team can run the wrong way and give the Bears another TD to beat the last embarrassing moment.

LOBO7

Reaction score
It was 3rd down , no time outs had to throw, why not go dime and get your LBs off the field?

DFWJC

Reaction score
It's scary how much Prescott and Trubisky looks alike, while one is probably going to be benched and a backup while the other gets elite money.
Im not so sure Trubisky will be benched.

Otherwise, I agree. Trubisky is faster and has a more natural stroke, but Prescott has more experience (college and pro), is surrounded by more offensive talent, and is more polished. A more natural leader too, I assume.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Jerry Jones deserves to have his face rubbed in it again on national TV. This is his boy he has kept around for a decade. This was typical Jerry trying to prove he was smarter than everyone else. He looks like a complete moron to everyone around the country but he makes sure that he has plenty of yes men around telling him how smart he is. Jerry made one good move in his 30 years as owner. Hire Jimmy Johnson, after that he has destroyed this franchise. Don’t give me the crap about all the money ect... in terms of winning football games that is obviously a far away second to making money.

Status
Not open for further replies.