Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

9of11

Reaction score
This team has lost all confidence in the coaching staff...they been showing by their play.....lets miss the playoffs and get a higher draft pick....I dont want to be embarrassed during the playoff game...Seattle or SF is going to embarrass us...

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I think Dak is a superb young man and I feel privileged to call him a Dallas Cowboy.....but he’s just not good enough to overcome even slight adversity. Unless the offensive line plays perfect, he struggles. He hasn’t made this team better this season.

star-ving

Reaction score
Dak doesn’t get time and therefore can’t pass, we don’t do slants to help Dak, backup RB is a freakin moron, we depend on Zeke that gets shut down because we can’t pass. That explains our offense. Defense, no pressure, slow, small corners, stupid linebackers, lousy special teams, kicker and punter. Lousy coach and GM. Half of team not motivated.
He has time

Cmac

Reaction score
Ron Rivera being offered a DC job would be an insult to him.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Troy is about to punch the wall. For ffuks sake would it have been worse than this had they brought Meyer in last week?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
wish I could stop watching these games... as long as Garrett's here it is what it is.. not sure a new coach fixes this mess either. these guys aint that good.. "all that talent" the fans are being sold this crap.. just talent would beat decent teams at least once a year haha..these guys just ain't that good. but show up dressed like movie stars haha.
Sorry all around

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Im not so sure Trubisky will be benched.

Otherwise, I agree. Trubisky is faster and has a more natural stroke, but Prescott has more experience (college and pro), is surrounded by more offensive talent, and is more polished. A more natural leader too, I assume.
Trubs had one year of college experience and then went into a weird, gimmicky scheme. He's behind the curve, but the talent is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.