Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlobell

Reaction score
Power, run them over and keep going. Are you insane? (since you are asking) Zeke would have a lot of yards against this defense.
Maybe but I’m sorry to say, he is not the runner that Pollard is. He does not have the explosiveness.
Anymore, the only thing he does better is pass block.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
As good as Pollard is no way Dallas should put money into the RB position. Just draft guys and replace them.

Let some other team over pay for RB and get a comp pick.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Have to give credit to the league They did everything in their power to make this a game.

The officiating gave the Bears a glimmer of hope every time you would figure the casual fan would turn the game off.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Kearse looks back to form. He's all over the field. I would guess Brown knew he had Kearse backing him up.

Kearse has missed a slew of tackles and been hobbled several times. It’s nice to have him available, but he’s not remotely who he was last season yet.

Cydios

Reaction score
I will say, Bears will be legit next year, assuming they use that cap space and draft picks correctly

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 7 after the time out.

5:08 left on the clock - 3 TE I formation set Prescott hand off to Davis up the middle for a short loss.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
This is like the old When "Sean Lee gets healthy" comments. Zeke's is Zeke, but his impact isn't what it was.

i saw a video of zeke in 2016. wow he was amazing. he’s now slow and great only for short yardage.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
This defense is not a doomsday defense nor a championship one

I think we can improve defensively. We just need a better gameplan against mobile qbs. The place Micah on one side and rush the passer isn't working. We also have to learn to contain better.

I'm telling you I like what I've seen from hankins. he will help, but he needs to play more.

We have the personnel to stop the run, just need to be able to adjust better. Especially when we have two teams in our division who have mobile qb's.

Status
Not open for further replies.