Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Throw salt into the wound. I knew Bears losing two games in a row would be a bad omen for the Cowboys. I didn't think it would be this bad.

ghst187

Reaction score
Its obvious that we just don't have the talent on the D

its not talent, not like the Bears D is any more talented but oddly, we can only muster two scores....

Its obvious this team has quit on this game...they're pathetic.
I'm almost positive I could walk on and make this team as a DB....if I cover ANYONE on at least one play, it would be an vast improvement. We have yet to cover a WR all season.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
What Jerry needs to take away from the last couples of years is draft players without an injury history. Stop drafting for bargains and some perceived value rounds 1-4.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People talked a out running the table or something close to that... Yeah well we might have the table ran on us vs this putrid defense

Proximo

Reaction score
Wow. Like I already said one time, we have no chance if we let them score points on every single possession. Unreal.

The Natural

Reaction score
Maybe now some of you are ready for what I proposed 3 years ago, a mass roster overhaul. That defense has 2 starters among them at BEST

Dodger12

Reaction score
It's really unbelievable. The Bears are missing 6 starters on D and they can force a punt. Does anyone really believe if we were 100% healthy it would be any different? It's just pathetic and that's not a strong enough word. I've been watching this team for almost 40 years and I've never seen this. Never.

Status
Not open for further replies.