Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
can someone explain the reasoning behind paying Carr $50 million? and why was Marshall saying that he hates playing Carr, because he is a tough matchup? was he being sarcastic?

Gaede

Reaction score
I am going to say it now. You guys who think the problem is Garrett are naive. How many years of this will it take before you realize who the real problem is. You can fire and hire another 40 coaches so far as I care. As long as Jerry Jones runs this team, this is what you are going to get.

It is true.

Some of us just hold out hope that getting a really really good coach may make up for Jerry. It is possible.

crazytown41

Reaction score
Bears should go 4 downs and go for 2 every time.

We're not stopping anyone...

BigD5

Reaction score
I am going to say it now. You guys who think the problem is Garrett are naive. How many years of this will it take before you realize who the real problem is. You can fire and hire another 40 coaches so far as I care. As long as Jerry Jones runs this team, this is what you are going to get.

Yea man Garrett's a great coach

Gameover

Reaction score
These losses aren't a bad thing. We need to take out the trash... Ware, let Hatcher walk, maybe let Witten go, don't sign Bryant to rediculous deal.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
They were off till Wednesday. Coaches gave the players extra rest this past week. They earned it.

RamziD

Reaction score

True... as long as there are living kin of the Jones clan around, this franchise will continue to be futile...

theSHOW

Reaction score
I think it is time to find jerry with the camera. Has anybody seen him?

btcutter

Reaction score
Now Romo has to press. He will end up throwing an Int because pretty much have to take chances. Our fans and media will again call out Romo for losing this game......again in December.

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
Obviously this game is over, and we have no defense to compete this year. The question is, where in the world do we go from here?

Blow it up........rebuild......

If I were romo i would want a few years with at least a chance something.....

But, Cowboys fans are stuck with u know who.......

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
That'll probably do it. What a joke.

This team had a shot to show everyone that they'd maybe end the season differently and they crapped the bed. Utterly pathetic.

Looks like they're not even trying out there. But don't worry...it doesn't matter if they make the playoffs or not. This coaching staff will be back next year to continue their run of disappointing mediocrity. Good times.

links18

Reaction score
How did we come out so lame after like 11 days off?

Because we aren't very good? Yeah, there are worse teams, but we really stink. We beat a few teams worse than us and people start talking about running the table. Amazing......

Animosity

Reaction score
How many years has it been without a playoff run?

Romo just isn't good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.