Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
A lot of it is, what has he done exactly? He's letting a scrub back up own him. Now he's about to stat pad.

yep he dropped those passes, and had two interceptions in his hands.....

Zordon

Reaction score
carter and harris are out with hamstring injuries.

i think carter just quit, don't believe his injury bs.

Proximo

Reaction score
We absolutely NEED to score a TD on this possession, and quick.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
They had all that friggin time to prepare for the Bears and this is what they show??!! Pathetic showing of a team that is in the hunt for a playoff spot. No heart, no determination, and a bunch of players from Foot Locker. Sickening!!!

erod

Reaction score
And with that, Jason Garrett is done after the season. Might not be the right move, but Jerry has painted himself into a corner again.

Garrett's failure is Jerry's fault, just as it was for Gailey, Campo, Parcells, and Wade. The Hillbilly Cancer has struck another victim.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I'm glad. We weren't making any noise in the playoffs anyway. From a pure entertainment standpoint, I'd rather see these other teams duke it out in the playoffs because they play a fun brand of football

Chago

Reaction score
I'm so sick of this. Disappointment year after year. Nothing will change as long as fans continue to fill the stands at Cowboys games. Fans need to take a stand and not show up to see this garbage. Maybe Jerry will do something then.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Well we got embarrassed twice last year heres the 2nd this year. Not counting being handed the nfce this year and still losing it!!!. You could tell it was brewing in the 2nd quarter. Congrats eagles you got the nfce!

Dont worry cowboy fans garret and kiffin will be back in 2014 guaranteed!!!!

zack

Reaction score
I am going to say it now. You guys who think the problem is Garrett are naive. How many years of this will it take before you realize who the real problem is. You can fire and hire another 40 coaches so far as I care. As long as Jerry Jones runs this team, this is what you are going to get.

It doesn't matter who coaches this team. parcells couldn't win a playoff game. It will be years before we see a good team in Dallas.

cml750

Reaction score
How does Jason Garrett not go for it on that 4th down? Our D can't stop these guys, or anyone for that matter. How many times does he have to see this to understand. He can't possibly be this dumb.
Unfortunately he really is that dumb!!!!

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I am going to say it now. You guys who think the problem is Garrett are naive. How many years of this will it take before you realize who the real problem is. You can fire and hire another 40 coaches so far as I care. As long as Jerry Jones runs this team, this is what you are going to get.

That's what i keep saying. The defensive problems are not all due to injury. "Defensive line is a position of strength".- Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.