Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animosity

Reaction score
matt ryan and tony romo have got to be the most overpaid overrated QBs in the league

Aven8

Reaction score
Turn out the lights.....the party's over........

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
We all knew that they would blitz up the middle and nobody would pick it up. Exactly like the wash game last year.an entire year and no progress.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
What a disaster. The last 2-1/2 quarters have been just ugly. Defensively disgusting and offensively inept for the most part.

MartinRamone

Reaction score
This team is an embarrassment, If we played in a decent division we would be fighting for a top 10 pick.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
This defense has injuries all over the place, plus the tampa two is dumb without certain personnel. This offense is supposed to be explosive. This passing game is pathetic, and without the running of Murray early on, this offense may be shut out.

VThokie7

Reaction score
Anybody care to explain why the offense is beyond criticism? This team in general is bad. The defense is just epically bad.

newlander

Reaction score
Our offense is just as bad as the defense considering the def has injuries.

true: THIS is the game that will probably get Red fired.....whatever: problem lies with JJ anyway. Don't think anyone can win with his meddling arse in charge

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Garrett is just an embarrassment as a coach. He's no better them Dave Campo. God I hate this team. They've made me hate the Cowboys. I am so ready to start rooting for a team with heart. 30 years I'm ready to turn in my fan card. Where's that person who kept saying we are 19-1 when Murray runs the ball 15 times a game??? Sorry passing is what wins in this league and it's proven week in and week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.