Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaede

Reaction score
I still can't believe Romo on that last play

4th down. Need 9 yards. Pressures on and you give up and don't even try?

This team deserves to lose.

WestCoastQB

Reaction score
I love how Jerruh got mad at Ratliff for not wanting to follow the trainer's rehab program...Have you seen how my hamstrings, and other injuries this team gets year in and year out? I don't blame him...

basilhayden

Reaction score
This time next year when the Cowboys are sitting around 7-5 or 8-6, can we not make the obligatory, "We can make the Super Bowl" thread. Different year, same results.

Agree. We sure have some stupid fans. Lol

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Hey Callahan/Garrett... you know how the Bears keep bringing the house on 3rd/4th and Long?

How about not giving them a set point to attack and ROLL the QB out of the QB, by design?

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Anybody care to explain why the offense is beyond criticism? This team in general is bad. The defense is just epically bad.

Yea the offense has been terrible the second half. Got away from the run and now trying to play catch up.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I'm sure Rodgers is probably watching and saying, my shoulder feels pretty good to go next week now....

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
You would think blowouts on primetime would get old. Look worse and worse. I mean I am embarrassed to have to root for this team in front of people.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Let me guess, getting instant pressure on that 4th down was Romo's fault, right?

No, but doing virtually nothing since our opening drive on offense is partly on him too. You want the 100 Million dollar contract, then play like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.