Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Natural

Reaction score
This may very well be this team's most pathetic showing since the 2010 campaign. Atleast then they had the excuse of quitting on their coach, for gods sake we're playing for the division lead right now

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
romo is done as a qb. his best days are over. Washed up good for nothing overpaid bum

Romo went from Parcells to Phillips to Garrett.

If there ever was a waste of a QB via coaching, this organization knew best how to do it. The only thing they are good at just happens to be wasting opportunities.

rcaldw

Reaction score
You knew who the owner was. This is nothing new. Quit being a fan if you want. I'm going to hope there is a coach in this world that can win despite the GM/owner

Since I've been a fan since the late 60's, I think I'll stick around. I'm hoping to outlive Jerry.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
YES!!!! Go McCown. NFC Player of the week!

Congrats to Eagles! New coach, dynamic coach, young franchise QB and core team in prime.

Proximo

Reaction score
They score on every possession. Unbelievable. We are incapable of stopping them. This painful to watch.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
its amazing that our offense has to score on every one of our drives, absolutely no room for error allowed for this offense. Blame whoever you want, but if your offense has to score on every possession, your team doesn't have a chance of winning. This Bears team has the same record we do, which means they are average like us, so its not like they are unstoppable, unless they play our defense.

Ken

Reaction score
I feel bad for making fun of the Commanders yesterday....

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Defense allows points every possession, and people blaming Romo.

God our fans are stupid.

We have 14 points in the 4th quarter. Hey, the offense sucks too and it isn't the players, it is the scheme and coaches.

Gaede

Reaction score
I never wish to see a person lose their job, but in this case I really hope so. It needs to be done, and it's not necessarily all his fault. He's not working with much talent at all. But this scheme was a fail from the get-go. No point in delaying the inevitable.

I agree. The switch to a 4-3, especially Kiffin's 4-3, is looking like a colossal mistake.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Football is easy when your opponent is scared of the cold weather and quits by the 2nd quarter. How do you quit when a win puts you in first place? It's the same story every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.