Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nation

Reaction score
The Cowboys had 14 points on their first 4 possessions. If you don't call that keeping the team competitive you're watching the wrong sport.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Defense allows points every possession, and people blaming Romo.

God our fans are stupid.

He didn't lose this game. But to say he doesn't miss plays is just as stupid. The throw to Dez was a big one at a point in the game we needed a play.

But, this much is true. We could have scored on 6 of 7 possessions and still be trailing, that is how SICK this defense is.

Wheeltax

Reaction score
And to think I laughed in the preseason when people said the Eagles would win NFCE

Fastphilly

Reaction score
Jerry better hire a good GM and keep his nose out of it. The neglect on getting good players on the defensive side of the ball has come back to haunt him. His mentality of spending his top picks on skill positions on the offense over the long term is a failed concept.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I guess no one will lose their job over this? Hope Rodgers plays next week so they can put this pathetic team out of its misery,

seamus18

Reaction score
Can you believe we actually scored first. Seems like so long ago.

kycowboyfan

Reaction score
In 40 years of watching the cowboys I have only turned off the game 1 time before it ended. this is looking like it might be number 2.

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
I never wish to see a person lose their job, but in this case I really hope so. It needs to be done, and it's not necessarily all his fault. He's not working with much talent at all. But this scheme was a fail from the get-go.NO point in delaying the inevitable.

Bruce Carter showed something before, Carr has played very well for us before, Scandrick has made plenty of plays, Hatcher has been lights out this year, Lee is a tackling machine, and Selvie has looked at points like a real diamond in the rough.

They're all invisible tonight. This is on coaching, specifically on Kiffin. We have talent, it is being chronically misused with zero adjustments made when it doesn't work. We played man for a few games this year and magically the defense played well: we're still in the same handful of formations each drive tonight despite them not forcing a single punt or turnover. Kiffin gets not a lick of sympathy and he sure as hell doesn't get excuses.

Animosity

Reaction score
the bears backup QB was sitting on his FREAKING COUCH this summer... and has outplayed our 120 million dollar QB. PATHETIC... PATHETIC.. Romo is pathetic, this team makes me sick. i cant root for this garbage. we NEED A NEW YOUNG QB PLEASE.

fishspill

Reaction score
Draft position and available money makes fixing this defense in the offseason a distant and unlikely prospect. And we have a lot of money and hope tied into injury-prone players.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Lee out with a neck injury...Carter out with a hamstring injury...

links18

Reaction score
Leave Kiffen in Chicago please.

Gruden: "I am not even sure why you would run the cover two anymore."
Tirico: "Kiffen's defense got shredded at USC."

Jerry probably still thinks it was a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.