Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstovall5

Reaction score
yes he did. maybe we have to pay him 200M in order stand tough and deliver a throw?

There's no way in hell he even had time to look down field, stop talking out of your rear end, he had zero time to throw yet alone see the field. Dallas Cowboys : Most ignorant and worst fan base in all of football!

Wooohoo!

fifaguy

Reaction score
kiffin should be fired, but that is clearly not the only problem here

Dodger12

Reaction score
You knew who the owner was. This is nothing new. Quit being a fan if you want. I'm going to hope there is a coach in this world that can win despite the GM/owner

This will get lost in this thread but this is really a bunch of garbage. You can overcome a bad owner, maybe even a bad GM because at some point the owner will step in and fire his ***. But you can't overcome both. Throw in a "yes man" HC and this is the end result. Disaster at every level......

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
People always get sucked in by this team, including Jones. And it's not until we wake up, this entire franchise, the fan base, everything and everybody wakes up and strips this team down and start over, we will continue this. We will beat sub .500 teams and think we're on our way to a super bowl. I don't get why people fall for this every year. And people wonder why I'm so negative towards this team. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me for nearly 18 years, then I deserve mediocrity.

Jones has put a bad set of personell on the D so he has nobody to blame except himself.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
its amazing that our offense has to score on every one of our drives, absolutely no room for error allowed for this offense. Blame whoever you want, but if your offense has to score on every possession, your team doesn't have a chance of winning. This Bears team has the same record we do, which means they are average like us, so its not like they are unstoppable, unless they play our defense.

Josh McCown actually has been legitimate for some strange reason. After this, I fully expect Chicago not to resign Cutler for the 6yr, 100M deal it'll take. Expect Cutler to endup in Tennessee. Maybe they franchise him and trade him there.

SJRTX

Reaction score
The refs are sure after us tonight. Helmet to helmet call just now?? ***

I'm starting to worry that maybe we need to follow the texans lead and start looking for another HC.

I know there are still games to play, but we are just prolonging the inevitable here with Garrett.

We have a lot of work to do boys. Personnel is an issue, yes, but these schemes and play calling are rediculous.

Pabst

Reaction score
You're putting way too much on Tony Romo's shoulders.

This is on the defense. They are terrible. Worst in the league terrible, worst in our history terrible. When all is said and done, possibly worst in NFL history terrible.

Kiffin cannot survive this. I know injuries are tough, but injuries were tough last year, if not worse, and Jerry still handed Ryan a pink slip for it. And Ryan's job last year would be considered masterful compared to this steaming pile.

dupree89

Reaction score
defense epic fail.

and the offense isnt far behind. 14 points against one of the worst defenses in football is a complete disgrace. And if they get a garbage TD in the 4th Qtr, it doesnt make this offense's performance any better.
Another embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.