Tyron
Frederick
Dez
Harris
Murray
Beasley
Selvie
Lee

In watching this team play, those are the only guys I see selling out for the team. Blow it up, do whatever you want with anyone else on the team but build around these hustle players.

Take Dez off. He is a loser. 3rd best WR playing tonight

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I finally will admit that we need to part ways with Demarcus ware. He is no longer the player he once was! Let hatcher leave and draft a D heavy!

Nemesis4u

Reaction score
Honest question. Is this the worst defense in the history of the NFL? I honestly couldnt argue that its not.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
If you went around to the better high school football programs in Texas and hand picked their top defensive talent, do you think you'd have a better defense than the Cowboys are fielding now?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy said:
Is "comeback" a new type of hot beverage?

you're lucky your staff with a vicious comment like that. but yes its a beverage with lots of alcohol.

He'd get his post deleted like anyone else if it was a problem. You have enough to worry about.

mldardy

Reaction score
0adMwkh.gif

I don't drink but this is hilarious.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I hope this BS garbage team loses the rest of its games even to the lowly skins and gets blown out by an offensive genius in Chip so that bone head idiot owner fires Garrett Kiffin and dumps Romo and actually drafts a good QB and a young offensive mind who can actually get out of his own way. I'd rather watch the 5-11 campo years then this almost good enough QB who keeps you competitive and this whack ego manic coach and the wheel chair guy upstairs. I hope Dez gives this franchise the finger and signs somewhere else. Draft a WR with tiny hands who probably leads the league in drops! Brilliant!

IAmLegend

Reaction score
einstein-quote-insanity1.png

-It all starts with Jerry. Somehow, I think he's still going to bring JG back next season. And THAT is insane.

-Garrett needs to go. Enough is enough.

-Monte Kiffin and his Tampa 2 scheme need to go as well. It's been a disaster from the get-g-, and we don't have the personel for it. Don't delay the inevitable. Go back to the 3-4 (5 of the top 8 defenses in the League run the 3-4 btw).

Status
Not open for further replies.