Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
When was the last time a team didnt punt once......

Has it EVER happened? :D

btw, we get a TD towards the end of the game...Bears try to run the clock down and we still can't get a stop hahahaha

Doomsay

Reaction score
There is no way Jason Garrett should be treated any different than Wade Phillips was...both lost control of the team...both took multiple butt kickings in the same season...I want Jerry gone but I know he will never leave, so I say goodbye Garrett...

Both were never, ever qualified to be head coaches of any team, and yet Jerry hired one to babysit another. So we have now wasted 7 years of Romo Jason and Ware with pathetic, pathetic coaches.

Ken

Reaction score
PAD YOUR STATS ROMO

Romo is ELITE.. MVP MVP MVP MVP

And if he threw a pick there or missed that TD pass, you would have been the first here posting how crappy he was on those throws. Must be nice living in your world, you can never be wrong....

theSHOW

Reaction score
PUNCH the ball got to get our hands on something that we can run into the endzone

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would consider it a major win if the Cowboys could stop the Bears from scoring on at least one of their drives.

khiladi

Reaction score
Guys.. I don't think you understand....

RG3 lit this Bear's defense up...

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
450 yds and 42 points. To a backup QB in terrible weather. Unbelievable.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Tyron
Frederick
Dez
Harris
Murray
Beasley
Selvie
Lee

In watching this team play, those are the only guys I see selling out for the team. Blow it up, do whatever you want with anyone else on the team but build around these hustle players.

Lee is a china doll, he can't stay on the field sadly...

kramskoi

Reaction score
Oh man. A bad loss at home against Green Bay is going to put the curtain on this season and maybe Garrett as well. Whatever mucho gusto they got left, they better marshal it, bottle it, and spill it next weekend.

black label

Reaction score
0adMwkh.gif

erod

Reaction score
Start making room for Mike Zimmer. He's next in Jerry's coaching merry-go-round.

Status
Not open for further replies.