Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bears 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

black label

Reaction score
Jerry Jones is a Don. Dude just has 80,000 followers willing to give him whatever he needs every Sunday. Ware with the non factor sack.

pLnc3xh.gif

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
I hope this BS garbage team loses the rest of its games even to the lowly skins and gets blown out by an offensive genius in Chip so that bone head idiot owner fires Garrett Kiffin and dumps Romo and actually drafts a good QB and a young offensive mind who can actually get out of his own way. I'd rather watch the 5-11 campo years then this almost good enough QB who keeps you competitive and this whack ego manic coach and the wheel chair guy upstairs. I hope Dez gives this franchise the finger and signs somewhere else. Draft a WR with tiny hands who probably leads the league in drops! Brilliant!

No QB in the NFL could mask this defense.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
On the cusp of another 500 yd defensive night. What's the record for giving up 500 yd games?

Gameover

Reaction score
Before it was you using ppg, now it's yards. Get a freaking clue. Your agenda or ignorance is annoying.

I don't have an agenda. I think he sucks. The same way I thought Vick sucked. I've always thought neither team should be taken seriously with who they have at QB. Congrats to Philly fans they got rid of their anchor. We're still stuck with ours.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Good to see Nevis point up to the sky as if only giving up a 5 yard gain in a game you're losing by 21 is something to toot your own horn about.

DABOYZ

Reaction score
If you went around to the better high school football programs in Texas and hand picked their top defensive talent, do you think you'd have a better defense than the Cowboys are fielding now?

I think you would find more heart at the youth level. and not a bunch of individual wannabe's

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Would you rather him actually step up in a game so he can be as good as he is in your distorted reality?

21 points should be competitive. So i should blame a QB because he is not keeping up with 49 points

erod

Reaction score
Not sure, but has Dallas ever had a game where they allowed points on every single defensive possession?

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I don't have an agenda. I think he sucks. The same way I thought Vick sucked. I've always thought neither team should be taken seriously with who they have at QB. Congrats to Philly fans they got rid of their anchor. We're still stuck with ours.

You probably still think wrestling is real so...

Status
Not open for further replies.