Game Day Cowboys vs Bears post game thread

Manster68

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to the negative spin put on the Dunbar TD.

That is one of those plays where if it did not go for a TD, there would be much screaming here. Maybe that play works with Dunbar as the Bears probably was anticipating a pass.

Reactions: BAZ

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
this organization is gonna have a decision to make in about 4 weeks if things keep going this way. will jerry have the balls ?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
31 points.

I bet you want to edit your post now.
Yah. I should quit being a fan too......I'm so embarrassed.

They got the point, dude.

Thanks for being an astute fan tho......you rock.

btcutter

Reaction score
this organization is gonna have a decision to make in about 4 weeks if things keep going this way. will jerry have the balls ?

Cross that bridge when we get there. See Collins and Smith..... any one play can take out a player.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Good comfy win at home. Dak continues to impress. Zeke is looking like the guy we expected. Exciting to watch 2 rookies at QB and RB excel. Our future offensively appears to be in good hands.

The D was ok. If we had any kind off pass rush, this is a 24+ point blowout.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Y
Good comfy win at home. Dak continues to impress. Zeke is looking like the guy we expected. Exciting to watch 2 rookies at QB and RB excel. Our future offensively appears to be in good hands.

The D was ok. If we had any kind off pass rush, this is a 24+ point blowout.
Pass rush is lacking, definitely.

Hoyer is worse than Dallas's pass rush.

But I consider his play irrelevant....that's what injuries give you and the Cowboys have lived it.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Kinda what I expected. Bears were banged up and looked it. Minus a few mistakes by twill and bailey, this game is even more one sided. What scares me is the pass rush. They're gonna get killed against the Rodgers and Rothlesbergers of the world.......By the way, how's that Dak guy??? Pretty impressive!!!

Reactions: BAT

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Great win, Cowboys. I'm surprised there isn't more enthusiasm here, though.
A win is a win is a win in the NFL.............but we were not exactly playing the Packers out there so that is probably why the forum is not going overboard with excitement. The Bears are a walking MASH unit and pretty much mailed it in once we got a nice lead.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A win is a win is a win in the NFL.............but we were not exactly playing the Packers out there so that is probably why the forum is not going overboard with excitement. The Bears are a walking MASH unit and pretty much mailed it in once we got a nice lead.
But if we don't rejoice now, what's the point? If we had lost, the server would've crashed. We win....crickets.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
But if we don't rejoice now, what's the point? If we had lost, the server would've crashed. We win....crickets.
I think its more of relief than excitement to tell you the truth.

We had lost our last 8 home games (last home win was opener last year against the Gmen when Romo won it with 7 sec left). Ironically, we should have lost that game also but that was when Eli threw the ball out the back of the endzone when Dallas had no timeouts. If Eli takes the sack or just drops to a knee, we lose.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
14469546_1152116708215321_4929989388735127264_n.jpg

14441125_989768274478922_8051707732888951509_n.jpg

toto1939

Reaction score
I'm kind of thinking that Princeton is overrated.

Here is my criticism of coaching at end of the game. The Bears are out of time outs after the 2-minute warning and you can kneel down 2 plays and then punt it leaving them deep into their territory with about 25 seconds left to play, trailing by 14 points and with no timeouts. The only way the Bears have the faintest chance is to get the ball back on a turnover or the Cowboys stopping the clock. So, what do you do?

You run the ball twice and get penalized for holding the 2nd time, leaving the Bears with something like 1:45 on the clock. Granted, the Bears turned it over anyways...but why do you even give them the opportunity?? And I remember similar situations occurring last year (one time for sure with the clock stopped due to a penalty and the opposing team almost pulling out a win at the end)

Reactions: BAT

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Dak and Zeke are going to be pretty damn special in a Dallas Cowboys uniform and I for one am extremely excited about it!