Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears post game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
I watched a few drives right around the Lewis pick at the 1 yrd line. Seen Garrett revealing his new personality expressions and Zeke picking up 1 yard gains. Dak playing scrimmage ball.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Jason gives Dallas a chance to win a Super Bowl, guys. Jerry told me so.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score

Absolutely!!

That was amazing, in the most embarrassing 'i couldn't care less about this game', cringe worthy way.

My wife and i could not believe he was waving 'hi' to the camera, we had to replay it a couple of times.. just could not believe it.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Just can’t understand how a team with Jamize Olawale is 6-7. Scratching my head

Might want to watch some tape....he sucks. His blitz pick ups are horrible. Clueless out of the backfield in the passing game.

johneric8

Reaction score
Absolutely!!

That was amazing, in the most embarrassing 'i couldn't care less about this game', cringe worthy way.

My wife and i could not believe he was waving 'hi' to the camera, we had to replay it a couple of times.. just could not believe it.
I believe you're wrong here jaylon and the other player were having a come to Jesus and he was waving the camera away, watch it again.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I just realized even Mickey can't put lipstick on this pig

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
This team has played BY FAR its worst 2 games since ol Johnnie Walker Blue went scorched earth on the coaching staff.

the man knows how to run a football organization

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
If the Cowboys hire Lincoln Riley keep an eye on John Fox for DC. He’s best buds with Jerry Jones. I actually think it would be a good combo. A guy with experience who can focus on defense and a young mind who can concentrate on offense.

toto1939

Reaction score
If Jerry wants to keep the stadium full, he had better start talking with the Cheerleaders about performing a strip show at halftime during home games

Status
Not open for further replies.