Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears post game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmb1

Reaction score

How can anyone support this moron? Can Jerry get me too'd or something to get rid of him as an owner? :laugh:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Tell me about Curtis Weaver ? LDE or RDE?

Boise St. has been moving him all over this year....He's played DE5 in a 3-4......He's played some OLB in a 3-4 as well...I've seen him drop into coverage....but that's not his strong suite. Rushes primarily from LDE in the 4-3 nickle D. I have some concerns about his height/speed. He's kind of a tweener. Probably too big to be a LBer....Not big enough to be a DT. Kind of reminds me of Ebenezer Ekuban. Think if you draft him...that's the kind of production your gonna get.

Reaction score
The idiots in control, JJ & son Jethro, are the idiots to blame! I've waited 1/4 century for a "single" divisional playoff win...and will probably never see it in my lifetime, as long as the Jonz family are in control! No coaching change will fix this, or be successful... Call me on it if I'm wrong...but I'll probably be "dead" by then anyway! I want new ownership...period!

Spot on! As much as Garrett receives criticism, and rightfully so, Jerry and Stephen are the orchestrators of this mess! Their egos and pride will blind them to their failure.

I vaguely remember Jerry saying something to the effect of, "he would fire the GM for the poor job", but then again, since he is GM, just disregard what he said.

This franchise will not be successful until Jerry steps back, be an onwer, and let a true GM and coach run the operation! Just an utter embarrassment!!!

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Boise St. has been moving him all over this year....He's played DE5 in a 3-4......He's played some OLB in a 3-4 as well...I've seen him drop into coverage....but that's not his strong suite. Rushes primarily from LDE in the 4-3 nickle D. I have some concerns about his height/speed. He's kind of a tweener. Probably too big to be a LBer....Not big enough to be a DT. Kind of reminds me of Ebenezer Ekuban. Think if you draft him...that's the kind of production your gonna get.
Thanks for the info. Pass!

gmb1

Reaction score

Man...Bears fans are such losers. I will say as crazy as this sounds, I can see the Bears making the playoffs and making some noise. :facepalm:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Pass!

Don't get me wrong....I wouldn't mind getting him. I just wouldn't burn a #1 pick to get him. He would be a nice rotational piece to add. I think he might be best suited to be a RDE in a 4-3 defense....1st-2 down run stuffer...w/ occasional pass rush duties. I think he would produce more than Tyrone Crawford....but then again...I think the coaches have screwed Crawford by not getting him into one spot and leaving him there. Always asking him to lose weight...then gain weight...then lose weight...so he can flip flop from DT to DE.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong....I wouldn't mind getting him. I just wouldn't burn a #1 pick to get him. He would be a nice rotational piece to add. I think he might be best suited to be a RDE in a 4-3 defense....1st-2 down run stuffer...w/ occasional pass rush duties. I think he would produce more than Tyrone Crawford....but then again...I think the coaches have screwed Crawford by not getting him into one spot and leaving him there. Always asking him to lose weight...then gain weight...then lose weight...so he can flip flop from DT to DE.
Sounds like a 2nd/3rd rounder without doing any research.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Sounds like a 2nd/3rd rounder without doing any research.

Honestly...I haven't been that impressed w/ this draft class so far....Still, it could change depending on what Jrs/ RSO declare early. I wouldn't be shocked to see Weaver get his name called early though...late 1st. Mountain West all time sack leaders...just don't grow on trees.

Carter

Reaction score
Thank god i didnt watch the last two games and i wont watch anymore of this crap till Jason Garrett and the Coaching Staff is fired.

My Emotions for this Team have never been so dull.

Wake me up when that happens...

HotDog37

Reaction score

How can anyone support this moron? Can Jerry get me too'd or something to get rid of him as an owner?

If I were the owner this is what I would say.

"It's been a very, very tough year. We have a lot to evaluate. I want to see a world of more effort out there from start to finish. This simply can't go on any longer we have to be better in all phases from adjustments, to the way we come out, to the way we finish every play. I would also like to see pit bulls out there in the secondary looking for the ball and causing turnovers. I want to see a HAMMER out there for a running back. The one we paid for. It's crucial to make plays at that spot. We will have some meetings and I will evaluate everything from coaching on down to player-personnel to our entire approach to a ball game."

Last edited:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Hey Jerry , how stupid do you look now drooling that fairy tale BS about your adopted son ?

Clappy is going to go on a run soooooo great that everybody will still be talking about it 30 years from now!!!

Funny+Dog+Pictures+With+Captions+(105).jpg

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I missed the game...thought it was Wed,but kinda glad I did. There’s no point in this...it’s a embarrassment sandwich they are making. Each week a new layer gets slapped on.

Status
Not open for further replies.