Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears post game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
You can tell the end is near for Clappy, even his usual jock riders have disappeared like a fart in the wind tonight.:laugh:

Poor Hostile must be on suicide watch tonight, he was so sure Clappy was Tom Landry 2.0, I hope they removed all the sharp objects.:laugh:

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
You can tell the end is near for Clappy, even his usual jock riders have disappeared like a fart in the wind tonight.:laugh:

Poor Hostile must be on suicide watch tonight, he was so sure Clappy was Tom Landry 2.0, I hope they removed all the sharp objects.:laugh:
I want to apologize for defending JG and this team.

I was indenial and more trying to stay strong in hopes we win out. I was stupid for being hopeful.

Beastsfromthenfceast

Reaction score
This just in. A Greyhound bus traveling from Chicago to Dallas has crashed and burned. Reports say three members of the Dallas Cowboys were among the passengers. They were identified as Jason Garrett, Brett Maher and Jalon Smith. There were no survivors. Authorities said the three members were refused admittance to the Cowboys chartered plane because of threats from other players. More details at eleven.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I’m in Florence Italy atm, I didn’t see the game. Garrett could of been gone after the jets lose and the road to healing could have started weeks ago, even if that road had bumps at least it would have began. Shame for the Cowboys to be ok with wasting time/seasons in this fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.