Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears post game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsg13

Reaction score
These tweets make no sense.

Dallas could have lost tonight and next week and Philly could win the next two and the game in Philly would still matter.

People acting like Philly can somehow seize the division with a win are stupid.
Does it really matter? Neither the Cowboys or the Eagles are going to win a playoff game...

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
This reminds me of the '98 season. Remember when ESPN made a piece called "Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?" That's the only reason I remember that song. I'll never forget that Monday night game when Irvin tugged on Aikman's face mask signaling the end and Emmitt was not too far behind them.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
So basically Garrett stays while D coaches leave and give him another year! I’m waiting

Patrick

Reaction score
Barry Church already talking about players not executing instead of where the problem actually lies.

giphy.gif

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Does there really need to be a post game thread? What can be said that already hasn’t been said? The entire organization is a dumpster fire. Burn it down and salt the earth. That is all.

@ this point...I'd almost agree. I still think Kellen can coach.....but the rest is just pure junk. Sadly...I think he gets lost in the incoming carnage/ tear down....

I don't know how a team recovers without making a clean sweep....everything is tainted. Sadly...It's starts @ the top...If Jerry was a real man....He'd admit failure and sell the team. But no...he will pass it on to his inept kids....and we will be dumpster fire for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.