Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bears post game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Reaction score
The offense is dysfunctional, but the defense, special teams & coaching are complete trash. These ESPN pundits talking about the Cowboys' roster "talent?" Are they high? Is there a more overrated O-line in the League? Based on what...salary? They can't run-block, can't pass-protect. Zeke is still overweight & slow...he got paid, and is certainly more "relaxed." Can we just burn this house to the ground and rebuild in 1989 fashion? I'd take another 1-15 year if it meant the franchise was committed to turning things around.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
@ this point...I'd almost agree. I still think Kellen can coach.....but the rest is just pure junk. Sadly...I think he gets lost in the incoming carnage/ tear down....

I don't know how a team recovers without making a clean sweep....everything is tainted. Sadly...It's starts @ the top...If Jerry was a real man....He'd admit failure and sell the team. But no...he will pass it on to his inept kids....and we will be dumpster fire for years to come.
Dallas Dumpster fire

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The Cedrick Wilson injury is awful. The game was over and Cedrick already had knee issues. He shouldn't have been out there. This is awful.

yup....If you know the guy...he's already battled back before....only to see that happen again. That sure didn't look good. Wish him the best going forward.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
Maybe the Harbaugh guy from Michigan? Maybe he wont do the things that got him kicked out of SF.

9of11

Reaction score
I wonder if they are going to get chippy in practice again to try and make believe they are going to do better...

toto1939

Reaction score
Next week, could we just send the Cheerleaders out onto the field the whole game and watch them instead?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This has got to be a new record for trending on Twitter....#FireGarrett...#1 for another week. :laugh:

That's like 10 weeks in a row now....that has trended #1 @ some point during a Cowboys game. The writing is on the wall....yet our stupid management just can't accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.