Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bengals 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Im sure they could. I’m not doubting they are a good talented team. They could maybe win it all if it was a normal season. My point is they played only five games compared to SEC and Big-12 schools who have played in 8-9 games. Due to the disparity in games played how can u crown a team better than the other? You can’t.
does it matter i mean if they do get crowned get in the final 4 and win, means they belonged all along..im not worried

the big 12 none of them belong lol IM longhorn fan..so really dont care :)

back to the Boys.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
And, I really wish K Moron gets play calling taken away from him. No play action pass, no draws, none of the plays that gives you a little advantage to be successful on plays. Vanilla hand off (98% on 1st downs, vanilla drop back no RB in the backfield, mix in some razzle dazzle with nothing in between. He is just terrible at play calling.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Agree about the toilet bowl. Drafting Sewell would count for a big win.
As awesome as Sewell would be I really really think that defense needs to be the pick.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
See, how can you say OSU belongs in there when they have only played in five games? They don’t even qualify to play in a bowl technically.

At 6-0 that qualifies them if they win the big 10 championship. :D

Ekspozed

Reaction score
And, I really wish K Moron gets play calling taken away from him. No play action pass, no draws, none of the plays that gives you a little advantage to be successful on plays. Vanilla hand off (98% on 1st downs, vanilla drop back no RB in the backfield, mix in some razzle dazzle with nothing in between. He is just terrible at play calling.
Definitely motions a lot less then advertised

blueblood70

Reaction score
thank goodness we get the ball back first the way the bungals are playing keep away we may only have 3 drives in the second half..

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Bengals would not cough up the ball on their first three possession they would probably be winning. They are moving the ball on our vaunted defense.

And in how many games if we did not fumble we could have won?
it works both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.