Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bengals pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Reaction score
We win, Giants lose. WFT should win. But it’ll give them something to play for the last few weeks.

Honestly don’t know how we cover Higgins, Boyd and Green

aria

Reaction score
Two inept teams
Two teams hoping for a top 3 pick.

One has to lose no matter how hard they "try" to win.
:lmao2:

Mornin’ ladies and gents! Kind of sitting here thinking how much little time is left in the season and where we are compared to where most of us thought we would be just a few months ago.

Unfortunately I think Cincy wins and score more points against us then they have in over a month.

Cincy-21
Dallas-17

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
More important than the draft position... if the team implodes, melts down, and completely turns on this coaching staff over the next 3 weeks— then just maybe JJ has to fire all of them and start over entirely for 2021. Fingers crossed

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Been saying for weeks no way we lose to a Burrow less Cincy team playing a replacement level QB, but after last week's showing and looking at today's secondary, it's could be possible.

Jipper

Reaction score
More important than the draft position... if the team implodes, melts down, and completely turns on this coaching staff over the next 3 weeks— then just maybe JJ has to fire all of them and start over entirely for 2021. Fingers crossed

we can only hope right!!!

this team needs a reset and I’m afraid only total annihilation and collapse will bring that about

Juggernaut

Reaction score
4 games left, I'll miss watching the Cowboys, but I won't miss this awful season...
GOuEluc.gif

Jipper

Reaction score
Been saying for weeks no way we lose to a Burrow less Cincy team playing a replacement level QB, but after last week's showing and looking at today's secondary, it's could be possible.

So your saying there’s a chance! This is gonna be an ugly game

Jipper

Reaction score
4 games left, I'll miss watching the Cowboys, but I won't miss this awful season...
GOuEluc.gif

very very wel said....cant wait until next year, hopefully there will be a lot of changes and some great new pieces as players to really get excited about again

fishspill

Reaction score
In classic Cowboys fashion we’ll find a way to win a meaningless game and then rue the fact it happened in round after round of the draft as players we have specifically targeted get taken 1-2 picks before.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
yeah....it’s kinda scary right?
Playing without our top 3 corners, in which they weren't that great in the first place. It could be real ugly, even worse if one goes down. KC would be 50 on this secondary by half.

Jipper

Reaction score
Playing without our top 3 corners, in which they weren't that great in the first place. It could be real ugly, even worse if one goes down. KC would be 50 on this secondary by half.

yeah we would get massacred

Status
Not open for further replies.