Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bengals pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't buy that everyone wants to lose. If that were true you wouldn't see the anger when they're losing. If they fall behind by two touchdowns today you'll read the venom.

Jipper

Reaction score
Don't buy that everyone wants to lose. If that were true you wouldn't see the anger when they're losing. If they fall behind by two touchdowns today you'll read the venom.

you are totaly correct....I think most get the big picture and are hoping for the best draft spot possible but once you get into watching the game and have a couple beverages it’s just routine and habit to want them to win

I find that even though I logically know where we are and I am totally on team tank, that even in the game I go though the thought process of or if they could win this and so and so lose this then what if....

I think it’s just natural at least until mathematical elimination....

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Seems like an excellent day to see what we have in Ben Dinucci.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Bengals know the Cowboys are challenging them for pole position in the draft next year. Look for these two teams to all-time suck today. I'm talking Toilet Bowl bad. In an upside-down down season it comes down to this where winning is losing and losing gets you the better draft position.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Short of an overhaul within the FO, a coaching staff turnover is the next best thing I guess. We have been in NFL purgatory for 25 years.

IMO— firing the current staff, and then hiring Troy Aikman for a key FO position (Asst GM?) would be a big step in the right direction.
I don't think Aikman would put up with the powers that be in the FO.

He demands loyalty and team play.

Dallas lacks that. And having Aikman will not change that.

Just my opinion.

Now if Jerrah retires...

Stephen can do whatever with whomever.

:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.