Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bills 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Best thing is now just go 8-8 and hope the Eagles lose 2 games. (one of them to us obviously)

We'll get bounced in the first round, but what did anyone expect?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Now it’s over.. they run it down the throat. Defense has given up... We let it slip away. I don’t blame them for going for it. But the play call on 4th down was a swing pass. Really... Where was Witten or Jarwin in any of those plays. No roll outs to panic there defense. Just terrible. JJ look should say it all. He don’t have the sack to fire him now... He is looking for excuses right now...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
ThornyHandmadeFanworms-size_restricted.gif

Team Tank GROG....

Gaede

Reaction score
If the Bills continue to blow us out, this is it for JG

I'm telling you. Jerry made it crystal clear everything was on the line.

And then to come back out with this kind of performance? Same old mediocre play, mindboggling playcalling, and missed FGs...JG is done

Jerry will not be embarrassed like this.

817Gill

Reaction score
This team is sooooo wierd. They want to stick to the run and keep the defense honest when Zeke has 2.8 ypc but when he’s playing like a stud we don’t run him once in the redzone

khiladi

Reaction score
As an aside, did Dallas go no huddle a majority of that last drive?

Twin928

Reaction score
Our high price line has no passion....
If I wake up in the morning and it doesn’t say breaking NEWS COWBOYS FIRE JASON GARRETT AFTER 10 SEASONS IMA B PISSED
I think Dak threw the ball where Zeke was suppose to be, Zeke drifted too far to the sideline.
i think DAK tried to fire us up by lower that shoulder n getting that first down but if u can read lips JERRY JONES SAID IM DONE !!!!!!!

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
The whole coaching staff will get axed. Start anew.

Status
Not open for further replies.