Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills First Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

tromofan

Reaction score
Well what do you know..more stupidity. Every time in the past 29 years when I see losses like this, i’m reminded over and over and over again why this team never ever ever can get over the hump, they can beat teams by 100 but you know as soon as they get punched in the mouth they fold like a cheap suit
Agreed.All of this seems very predictable.

Sydla

Reaction score
So no matter how unevenly these penalties are being called, Dallas is supposed to overcome them all? Dude, I’m seeing clear holding on at least half the plays.

Call the game evenly, and we may still be behind, but CALL THE GAME EVENLY.
Stop. We hold a lot too. There is literally holding on every play if you really look.

We are a dumb team. This is not arguable. In big games, no one picks up dumber penalties than we do. I fully expect a couple of dumb offsides penalties this game as well.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Bills playing physical! We cant match that! Bills punching us in the mouth like the 49ers did

Adreme

Reaction score
I think the reason its not an ejection is Dak's going down and the Bill player is going straight so while the defender obviously should have adjusted, it is not clear that he was aiming for the head from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.