Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bills post game thread ***

CB61

Reaction score
You may be correct but I’m just saying that scenario is what’s gonna happen and JG stays
Sorry to say but you're probably right they will find some lame excuse to keep him especially with the giant story leaking that he is in line to take over the Giants? We couldn't let him go to a division rival LOL

CWR

Reaction score
Seriously we should be no worse than 8 + 4

Thats exactly my point. Im not trying to induct these guys into the HOF, but I know we are AT LEAST 2 games better than this. Coaching is killing us more than anything else period.

DakIsTheTruth4

Reaction score
And just so we're clear I was never on board with paying Elliot that much money ever I don't care how good he is! Mostly due to his off-field antics and his attitude plus the fact I don't believe any player deserves that kind of money for playing football
You are correct. The teams lack of discipline and on field energy stems directly from the coaching staff. I do disagree with your opinion on Zeke. If we had a no-nonsense coach Zeke wouldn’t have been in Cabo sipping margaritas and getting fat before the season. If he was working HARD and holding out we wouldn’t have seen this drop in production. He would be worth the money if he worked like he didn’t have any.

CB61

Reaction score
Sorry to say but you're probably right they will find some lame excuse to keep him especially with the giant story leaking that he is in line to take over the Giants? We couldn't let him go to a division rival LOL
I would have made the deal as soon as I heard that news he would have been on a plane within the hour! And I don't care if I would have had to get SpongeBob to coach the team definitely would bring more energy

cowboyec

Reaction score
fire garrett.
replace him with The Landry Statue.
:thumbup:PLEASE AND THANK YOU:thumbup:

CB61

Reaction score
You are correct. The teams lack of discipline and on field energy stems directly from the coaching staff. I do disagree with your opinion on Zeke. If we had a no-nonsense coach Zeke wouldn’t have been in Cabo sipping margaritas and getting fat before the season. If he was working HARD and holding out we wouldn’t have seen this drop in production. He would be worth the money if he worked like he didn’t have any.
Yes you were right if we had any discipline on this team in any kind of a coach they would have straightened Elliott out the first week he was here I'll give you that 110% same thing with Dez Bryant

Reactions: CWR

CB61

Reaction score
Yes you were right if we had any discipline on this team in any kind of a coach they would have straightened Elliott out the first week he was here I'll give you that 110% same thing with Dez Bryant
And I'm not comparing Eliot to Bryant but as Bryants skills slipped became a detriment to this team and a good coach would not have allowed that

aria

Reaction score
How many games do you think this team should have won by now, with our current talent level???
Had Zeke not fumbled against New Orleans (or Witt but Zeke’s was more critical) we would have beat NO, possibly NE if it weren’t for the phantom tripping calls but I don’t like using that as an excuse, today if Dak didn’t fumble or our defense could recover a fumble and not let the opposing QB run for a first down or Maher could hit a FG, GB was more about our porous over rated defense than it was coaching, Jets we were missing several key players, MN were beat by a little.

To answer your question, based on our current talent level I would say we’re almost right we’re we should be because the players lost a lot of those games. I could concede a win or two based on coaching but we could cherry pick every bad coaching decision vs every bad play by a defender, QB, RB, etc and there’s no way you can blame it all on coaching.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Was anyone besides Kris Richard surprised that Beasley was a big part of the Bills gameplan on offense today.

strollinruss

Reaction score
That one brought tears to my eyes I was laughing so hard I needed that after today's game
That’s why I’m making my first appearance here in several months. I figured all you guys where hemorrhaging

DakIsTheTruth4

Reaction score
And I'm not comparing Eliot to Bryant but as Bryants skills slipped became a detriment to this team and a good coach would not have allowed that
Completely agree. It’s been the same discipline issues for 10 years now

triplets_93

Reaction score
Until the end of the season, theres nothing Garrett can do to make Jerry fire him. So, the misery will continue. Unabated.

CB61

Reaction score
That’s why I’m making my first appearance here in several months. I figured all you guys where hemorrhaging
Honestly I was shocked when they let Dan Bailey go I thought they should have stuck with him it might have been painful for a while but what we're seeing is even worse what are we going to do with something if we do get into the playoffs and it comes down to a field goal? A 35-yarder for that matter? I'm just kidding we all know that's not going to happen never mind

strollinruss

Reaction score
Honestly I was shocked when they let Dan Bailey go I thought they should have stuck with him it might have been painful for a while but what we're seeing is even worse what are we going to do with something if we do get into the playoffs and it comes down to a field goal? A 35-yarder for that matter? I'm just kidding we all know that's not going to happen never mind
You never know. They just need something to happen for it all to come together. You know, like in the movie major league.