Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bills post game thread ***

Shadyroc

Reaction score
what a ugly loss. now we will see next week at the bears if this team wants to compete in the last four games that are left.

Why bother we already know this team csnt beat a team with a winning record and well there's a whole bunch of those teams in the playoffs. Face it, this season is over even if we win the division.

Gaede

Reaction score
the josh allen fumbled snap...turned into recovery for 1st down sums it up for me.
fire'm all and just let the players figure it out.
dont can garrett just to promote an asst.

And on the flip side. Dak sack and fumble on 4th down late in the game, and the ball is right in front of him and Tyron and both of them just look at it.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Honestly, this is the first time I’ve ever felt Garrett’s job may truly be on the line, just by his overall demeanor.

Yes the way he was laughing and smiling before the game would indicate to me that Jerry probably told him he's out after the year, or even after this game, and it was just relief that the suspense was finally over....

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak played like ****. Maher played like ****. Lee played like ****. Jaylon played like ****. I'm waiting for someone to make a play. Somebody. Anybody. MAKE A PLAY!!!