Game Day *** Cowboys vs Bills post game thread ***

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
FtELH0L.gif

If I'm reading the body language correctly, Jerry has just acknowledged the season is over, and that he will have to fire Jason, if not in a day or two, at the end of the season, whenever that is. He's sad because Jason was his guy, hand picked, and he also realizes it was a bad decision.

TD-40

Reaction score
had company so recorded it. Watched the first quarter and felt we would win a fight game. Had to leave, the. Figured ok , I’ll check the score on internet saw we were down 26-15 with less than 2 minutes to go. Fan since 60’s.

Tank the rest of the way clean house. I’m ok with Moore staying, maybe we get a new D scheme and realize this coaching staff isn’t going anywhere . Glad I had the Landry and Jimmy J years would hate to be a 10 year fan who has watched us stuck in the mud while all these new coaches rebuild winners
Yep. I started watching football back in about '77 when I was five years old. I got to watch the Roger Staubach and Danny White years which I'll never forget.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Screw you and the that turkey leg. We let ourselves down and guys and girls it ain’t gonna get any better. We saw today what we are gonna see from this team. No urgency or up tempo. Did we see no huddle much. Did we abandon a run game that started breaking off chunks.

BigD5

Reaction score
Remember when people were making all the Beasley threads earlier this season? Look who got the final laugh. Suckers
Congrats Cole

Not really sure why you’re so happy about that. Beasley was a ***** and talked **** about the entire Dallas franchise. He can kiss my ***