Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Post Game thread***

TheHerd

Reaction score
I want to address those that say some of us have jumped off the deep end based on one disastrous loss. My attitude about this team hasn’t changed in 6 weeks.

We’re a very good team, probably the third best in the NFC. We will be the 5 seed and win round one. We’ll get crushed in SF round 2.

I love the Cowboys, I love Dak, but that’s the reality to me. And again, that message from me hasn’t changed since we lost to the Eagles. I wish it weren’t true, I wish we had a different team with a different mindset. But we don’t, and they don’t. I really hope I’m wrong, and I’ll be cheering for us to beat the niners if r we get there. But nothing I’ve seen gives me much hope I’m wrong.

Cydios

Reaction score
I want to address those that say some of us have jumped off the deep end based on one disastrous loss. My attitude about this team hasn’t changed in 6 weeks.

We’re a very good team, probably the third best in the NFC. We will be the 5 seed and win round one. We’ll get crushed in SF round 2.

I love the Cowboys, I love Dak, but that’s the reality to me. And again, that message from me hasn’t changed since we lost to the Eagles. I wish it weren’t true, I wish we had a different team with a different mindset. But we don’t, and they don’t. I really hope I’m wrong, and I’ll be cheering for us to beat the niners if r we get there. But nothing I’ve seen gives me much hope I’m wrong.
Who's second? Just curious

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Obviously it wasn't just because he's out but Dallas needs him back badly

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
giphy.gif
The sad thing is: That dumpster on fire went for more total yards than our offense did.

Mannix

Reaction score
-------I am convinced of two things.....our passing game will be non existent....and even if we do manage to keep it close, the league will NOT let us walk away with a win....that is just how much I am suspect of their crookedness.

Mannix 10:30 AM

***Leaning back with folded arms....Barney Fife cocky sneer***

links18

Reaction score
The Bills broke so many runs outside today Hankins would not have mattered. The Cowboys were horrible containing and took terrible angles in pursuit all game long.
The lack of discipline on defense was telling. Credit the Bills game plan, but the defense looked unmotivated, as if they had been reading their own press clippings again and just expected to show up and rush the passer.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The lack of discipline on defense was telling. Credit the Bills game plan, but the defense looked unmotivated, as if they had been reading their own press clippings again and just expected to show up and rush the passer.
This might be a reach but I heard Dan Quinn was sick this week. Wonder if this explains the terrible gameplan? And the lack of adjustments?

mldardy

Reaction score
All I know is that Josh Allen is now in my top 5 most hated players. The dude is a flopping cheater and a crybaby. Honestly hope for whatever bad happens to him.
Yeah the DLaw play looks bad on Allen. Dak got hit late twice and I didn't see him begging for a flag.