Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Post Game thread***

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Only Dak haters like you see it this way. Real Cowboy fans know it is team game and can blame all for losses and praise the team for wins. Only folks like you see what you want to see in wins and losses. When we lose pile on Dak. When we win ...crickets
Not really. Nice try though

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
"Entitled"(?) Grab a dictionary, pal. Using 'dummy,' 'dummies,' or anything akin to it is off-limits for you.
You mad because your hero played like trash? Your personal insults won’t make him or “it” better.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No he didn't. He got up and continued to play. Other Cowboy players might have but I didn't see Dak raising his hand like a little beeyotch like Allen did.
Sorry, but I have to disagree. Maybe we saw different plays.

madcow74

Reaction score
I liked Zach Martin belly blasting that little dirty Bill for like 10 yds after his dirty hit on dak

Cowfan75

Reaction score
This was a guaranteed loss anyway. Any game under 50 degrees, and Dak typically isn't playing well. We can't beat good teams on the road yet. Still lots to figure out, and we better figure it out, because we won't have home field.

mldardy

Reaction score
Sorry, but I have to disagree. Maybe we saw different plays.
Sorry? I don't care if disagree or not of if you are sorry or not. He didn't complain and he didn't complain like Allen. Allen blatantly called for a flag, Dak didn't. Those are facts.

Cydios

Reaction score
You mad because your hero played like trash? Your personal insults won’t make him or “it” better.
"Hero" I neither hate nor love Dak, but i know football and understand there were 51 other issues. Also, Last I checked you began the insults.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
How many times does that happen against Micah Parsons in a game? In a season? What gives?

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry? I don't care if disagree or not of if you are sorry or not. He didn't complain and he didn't complain like Allen. Allen blatantly called for a flag, Dak didn't. Those are facts.
I think Allen punked it. Dak did not. He still deservedly called for a flag on a play.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
How can the Cowboys win 3 in a row on the road in the playoffs? Cowboys are a good team but this task might be too much for them.

Cydios

Reaction score
I choose to focus on the guy who is scheduled to eat up 25% of the cap. You can chase 50 other “issues” …be my guest “hero”.
You made one valid point: Dak shouldn't receive an elite contract. Exceptional quarterbacks often sacrifice their pay for the team. Dak might not be considered elite. However, people like you tend to point fingers after a loss, which is simply wrong. Your criticism seems opportunistic, driven by personal dislike. It's quite evident as well.

Zman5

Reaction score
This is Allen's passing stats from the game. If you knew this was going to be his passing stats, who would you said won the game?

PlayerCP/ATTYDSTDINT
Josh Allen7/159410