Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Post Game thread***

mldardy

Reaction score
I'm still looking at the big picture. 10-4 and a playoff berth with lots of football yet to be played starting with a win over the Dolphins.
You have to look at that way. Anything else is silly at this point. Most teams would absolutely love to be where we're at right now. All them AFC teams battling for wild card spots would love to be in our position.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Cydios

Reaction score
Sure, I mean we are in the playoffs, but this team doesn’t seem to have the heart, the dog to do what it takes to win a SB….who cares bout just getting to playoffs. This was such a poor performance in every single way.
Give them a week and see how they respond. If there's nothing, then ok.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Sure, I mean we are in the playoffs, but this team doesn’t seem to have the heart, the dog to do what it takes to win a SB….who cares bout just getting to playoffs. This was such a poor performance in every single way.
I hate it, but SF has everything we lack right now.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys respond big against the Dolphins and return to form. This game was just an anomaly in my opinion and not a true measure of the Cowboys' potential moving forward. It's a long, grueling season and it's virtually impossible to play well every week. They'll bounce back.

Carson

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys respond big against the Dolphins and return to form. This game was just an anomaly in my opinion and not a true measure of the Cowboys' potential moving forward. It's a long, grueling season and it's virtually impossible to play well every week. They'll bounce back.
Warm weather compared to a cold monsoon. they will bounce Back

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
Repeat what I said at the end of the game thread. This won't be popular in the moment but this was the stars aligning. A very good Buffalo team up against the ropes. Hankins getting hurt. Weather issues that seemed to get in the teams head.

It was basically a bunch of dry kindling that that the missed blocked punt/roughing the kicker set the fire on. Once things started turning against them today you could just see the team fold.

Its not surprising Dallas lost today. Its disappointing how it happened.

Wouldn't be surprised if they run the table now. Dallas is still the 2nd best team in the NFC.
Had they been pretty good on the road prior to today, I would agree.

But....the road record can't be ignored. 3-4 and three of the losses were not exactly all that close.

That's a huge issue for a team that will be playing most playoff games (likely) on the road.