Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICP

Reaction score
At this point let's just hope Aubrey makes it through the game with his streak intact

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Welcome to bi-polar Dak world. I was hoping he had gotten over that the last few weeks. Just can't change his stripes.

I'm in the camp with Dak that I have to see it to believe it. This is prime Dak playoff game.

CB61

Reaction score
That's the best Prescott's made all day? Too bad it was to the wrong player
I want to see what they have in Trey Lance and before the years out !!! I knew what he was before he got injured but Prescott's going to be in his 9th year next year and he's not getting it done not to where we need to be anyway ?? If not it's time to draft one

J817

Reaction score
This is why fans aren't convinced. Miami & the Pistons will own us.
The Pistons haven’t owned anyone in a while lol. Allot of intriguing young talent tho. Would love to get Jalen Duren somehow.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
I wish mine would put rush in when dak is playing like this. Should’ve had rush entire second half to see if he can have a something resembling a drive. Even if he just doesn’t take a dak it’s better than boy in head lights

SackMaster

Reaction score
My man - the offense has put up 3 points. In 3 quarters they put up less than 100 yards of offense. You have any idea how badly you have to play to do that?
You are ABSOLUTELY correct. It's the offenses fault the DEFENSE gave up 250+ yards on the ground.

Good call.
:thumbup:

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Our little fast defense doesn't work very well on grass. Good Lord this is a massacre.

Status
Not open for further replies.