Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bills Second Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Now at this point I would be happy to see someone plant Josh Allen into the ground although that won't happen because they don't have to throw the ball lol

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
forget the playoffs

giphy.gif

catiii

Reaction score
NOW WE KNOW WHO WE REALLY ARE. 10% of us already knew what would happen today. :muttley:

Steve007

Reaction score
what happened to the motions and etc?
Does Big Mike offense doesn't seem to work on the road.

Or maybe the zone defense is just killing us?
It seems like Dak struggles with zone defense. I'm supprised every team doesn't run zone defense against him.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Dak is not throwing it well today, but that INT was better than an incompletion.

This team is not built to come from behind. They can't stop a team determined to run the ball and they can't throw when they are behind. It is an awful combination.
They really aren’t. If the team goes down it’s a wrap. Sit everyone until playoffs if eagles win tomorrow

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Don't let these Losers ruin your Holiday. Gonna be the same thing on Christmas Eve. Probably shouldn't watch it. Just enjoy Christmas Eve...IMHO

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Pretty sad i saw bailey zappe and their dogpoop offense put more points on the chiefs lmao

Creeper

Reaction score
What he said is not true. If The Eagles lose Monday night they are not ahead due to divisional record. That is false.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This week for the television pundits (Stephen A., Shady McCoy, Richard Sherman, et al.) and the Dak critics is going to be juicy.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Actually the pass defense has only given up 94 yards and 7 completions. They arent the big reason for this mess
That's only because Bills didn't have to pass, they just ran it down our throats, over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.